Mar 1, 2013

Gerties New Book for Better Sewing

Gerties blog was the reason I got into sewing.
I had always been intrested but fearful of sewing, I understood it was going to be hard and expensive to start (anyone that says otherwise is mad!) But I knew after reading every blog post of hers over a weeks times I had to give it a try.
I have never been so excited for a sewing book before, and my excitement was justifed the moment I opened the cover. Its bright, inviting and has the same humor of her blog.
She makes things intresting and pushes you to try more. Its not a conventional sewing book, this is for vintage inspired sewers. If your a quick sew, modern kind of gal...dont even bother going anywhere near thing book.
All in all, this is one of the best purchases I have ever made regarding sewing in general let alone a sewing book.
Well done Gertie, I cant wait to see what you have in store for us next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment