Mar 26, 2013

3 down, 11 more to go! Vnbfbs

My third pattern for Vogues New Book For Better Sewing!!!
The coat! I seem to be having a bit more luck tracking down the patterns that where released in 1951 (the year beforehand) but that's ok! They where the same patterns, just previously brought out. Also some where available in junior sizes.
I'm not fussed, I'm not good enough at sewing to attempt them even if there where my measurements! But they are a hobby within themselves in collecting them until I teach myself up-sizing :)
HAZZAR!





In other news, I've joined a gym! (insert shock and horror). I've been everyday for the past week, I'm there for an hour at a time (sometimes halfa more) and I am LOVING biking. Not the traditional uncomfortable seating one, there is one that feels as tho you are chilling out while working out. Last night I managed 25kms in just 65mins!  Pretty proud of myself!

Talk to me people!!!!!! *begs*

3 comments:

  1. Amber I LOVE this coat pattern! pleeeeeeeeeease give it a go and post photos so I can live vicariously through you!!
    Also as a recent convert to exercise a huge well done to you for the 25k! keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for commenting! Ive been feeling like a total loner! :) :)
      I love the pattern, it is on my to do list, working up to it slowly as everything in Vogues book is so intimidating! Their version of beginners skill set would intimidate the most intermediate seamstress. Its quite exciting tho :)
      You reading and commenting has convinced me to keep blogging! Thankyou :)

      Delete
  2. yay! definitely keep it all up! your blog is fabbo and your style is gorgeous. It can be hard blogging, feeling like no one is listening/reading/watching but I promise - there's lots of people stopping by and getting inspired by YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete