Apr 3, 2013

I've bought alot of goodness lately

Look at my good stuffs!

Material - Vintage sewing themed, HAZZAR! It is quilting cotton but if I line it, it will be fine as fashion fabric. Atm I'm thinking a skirt...but who knows!

Shoes - H! By Henry Holland (super cute, practical and vintage look)

Sew What! Skirts book - teaches to create your own skirt patterns which I super excited to learn drafting, for how cheap the book is, it's deff worth a look for begginers drafting.

One line a day - Its a five year diary! You write one line (or short paragraph) each day for five years. Super simple. I have always tried to keep diarys but it never works out, this is small enough to fit in a handbag, is pretty and had gold trim paper. LOVE.

Annnnnnnnddddd a zillion patterns - this was all a bunch of purchases over the last month and a bit....Patterns (especially vintage) bring me such a joy and thrill that I cannot even explain the happiness :)

So has anyone else made any purchases lately that make them giddy?

3 comments:

  1. With the bulk patterns I have if there are any you guys can see you want me to take more photos of close up let me know. Alottttt of gems in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber we seem to have so many of the same patterns! you've got impeccable taste ;)
    Maybe we should have a crosscountry sewalong with one of them.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh that would be an awesome idea! Would give me a good boot up the butt to get better at sewing :)

      Delete