Apr 18, 2013

Wow...just WOW

So I thought I had gotten my biggest fabric heaps for cheap that I would ever get...how wrong (yay!) I was!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

An elderly lady in my town has stopped sewing due to illness and was getting rid of a two car garages worth.

This entire amount I bought off her covers my huge three seater couch, a few side tables and another massive chair. (It all cost me only $110, including the HUGE box of vintage lace)
Im so happy I have been dancing, singing and drapping it all over myself for the past four hours lol

Must.calm.down.

:P

3 comments:

  1. stop it!!!!
    I'm.dyin.with.jealousy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is still sitting in my lounge room in tubs because I'm still fondling it all lol

      Delete
  2. Thankyou! I love finding bulk treasures, I feel like a craft pirate!

    ReplyDelete