Jun 24, 2013

My sewing/craft group!

Well over a year ago I felt the overwhelming need for crafty friends, as far as I was aware I had none and my partner was well and truly sick of me ranting about fabric and buttons.

I made a group on Facebook as I found others to be too large, and in being so I felt too lost within them.
As of today my group is nearly 300 members strong (with about 30 of them who I know now quite well and a regular posters) and it's given me the sense of community I craved within craft.

Please feel more than welcome to join, and let me know that my blog took you there as I would love to see people really get into the spirit of things :)
We are just rounding up our latest craft swap so the next week will be lively with love about eachothers gifts!

www.facebook.com/groups/sewgood/

No comments:

Post a Comment