Feb 9, 2012

Craft Swap

I am admin of a 130 member sewing and craft group on Facebook.
I felt like their needed to be a smaller group where I could get answers and share my sewing journey, rather than devote my time to the other Australian sewing group that's over a thousand members.

I took an idea I had seen all over the net, the craft swap. What happens is that you are matched up with someone randomly and vice versa and you each have a month to hand make something.

I've got a few ideas but for the woman I was matched with I feel like I need to hunt for the right kind of fabric to make it special for her :)

Very excited to see what everyone creates and their reactions!!
Hopefully no problems arise.

Has anyone known of any issues that have happened with craft swaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment