Feb 15, 2012

Leopard lover

I cut this out a few days ago but I thought I'd update ya'll :)

This is a skirt that's from the same pattern I used for the other pencil skirts but has box pleats at the front. I've also cut it to have a wider waist and the zip & slit will be at the back.

When I first pinned it to the dummy I wasn't sure about the pleats, they looked odd and unlike anything I have worn before, so I let it sit for a few days before I decided if I would continue. But I have decided that I think I do like them and they will be something different, plus I received some positive feedback from friends on facebook so I will get cracking on it in a few days (I have my sisters baby all day tomorrow, so I have to be fun aunty!)

So what do you think so far? Also, is there any designs that you have struggled to like yourself?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment